cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Activation Day, is my hub set up correctly?

Hi all, I've purchased full fibre 900 and I'd just like to know if I've set everything up correctly as its quite late in my activation day but my router is still a solid orange colour, is this normal?  Anyway, here are some photos.  

20200826_192128.jpg

20200826_192242.jpg

 I'm not actually sure what that large white box on the left is.. this is however a new built home, we've just moved in. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Activation Day, is my hub set up correctly?

Its the ONT (the optical modem) and yes you have connected the hub correctly except you don't connect the phone socket to the hub phone socket. If you have digital voice, the hub is a DECT base station, if your phone service is still delivered by copper, just plug a phone in the phone wall socket. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for the help.

Just to confirm; I need the DSL cable from the filter to the broadband port but I don't need the Phone cable and my digital voice phone will work just fine, once it's all set up of course?
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Sorry, I've just noticed you have a lead in the DSL port. You don't need that, the broadband is delivered from the ONT to the red WAN port on the hub. If you have digital voice, the only physical connection you need is the ONT to WAN connection.