cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Adding Account Pin Verify

Good evening, im trying to add my very elderly grandparents bt account to an online account so I can manage her bills as she is slowly declining and shes doesnt do online banking and what not so Im taking over the transition to her bills being done via direct debit and just making her life a bit less worrysome, ive trying to add the bill account to the online account but everytime I get go the verify portion it asks to send a pin to verify but no options at all to verify can anyone help please.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Adding Account Pin Verify

Hi @lvlister2020,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. I'm sorry if you haven't been able to set up yourself as an account manager for your Grandparents. Normally the PIN is sent to the email or mobile number linked to the account. It could be that your Grandparents don't have either linked to their BT account.

If you send me your details, I'll be able to give you a hand.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings