cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 12

Re: BT CLOUD

Thank you very much, a very helpful answer.  I think I will go the manual route as you suggest.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 12

Re: BT CLOUD

I can confirm that version 21.12.15 is definitely not fit for purpose, which is the latest available and was automatically downloaded and installed several weeks ago.  For the last three months plus I have been battling with BT's so-called technical support to fix a problem where NONE of my selected files have been uploaded to the cloud for weeks and I keep getting an error message to say "An error has occurred.  The application cannot continue and will be paused" every 10 minutes or so .  The program has obviously been bought in from a software house in the USA and BT are reliant on them to fix the issues.  I received a call yesterday from BT in Cardiff to tell me that the next version SHOULD fix my problem but they don't know when it will be available or whether it will version 22.6.** or 22.8.**.  I challenged what level of compensation they were prepared to offer me for the use of their useless software and they offered me £20 but then said that if I accepted it, they would automatically close the complaint.  I refused.

In the meanwhile, I am continuing to take daily backups of my data files on an external hard drive.

This program is a joke and the fact that it is offered at no additional charge is insulting to say the least.

Regards

Phil

0 Ratings