cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 32

Re: BT Customers unable to access our website

You need to look at the content of your site.

Are you asking people for money without processing it via a secure payment system, so that you do not actually see their bank details, but just get a verification that they have paid, like PayPal do?

This does cost money to setup and has to be vetted by that payment organisation.

Do you ask people to provide personal details which would compromise their privacy?

Anything that asks for personal information is likely to get flagged up as phishing.

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 32

No, I don't do any of those things. People can pay me online or using Paypal. I do not see their bank details. The number of transactions is very small. No personal details are requested, no compromise of privacy is involved, I have been in business doing this work for twenty years and used this website since at least 2010 and I know all about GDPR of course. But thank you for your thoughts. This is a recent occurrence only. 

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 32

From https://wfurltest.fortiguard.com/wftest/61.html

"Counterfeit web pages that duplicate legitimate business web pages for the purpose of eliciting financial, personal or other private information from the users.

Examples: bankofamericaamerica.com, signinbankofamerica.com, wellsfargo-confirm.com, wellsfargo-verify.com"
0 Ratings
Message 24 of 32

If it only appears to happen with apple devices then possibly a security setting in the apple devices causing problems

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 25 of 32

I don't understand the relevance of this to my query. Of course, I don't do anything like that!
0 Ratings
Message 26 of 32

Again that means I have to say to a prospective site visitor "it isn't me it's your choice of equipment" which isn't very salesy!
0 Ratings
Message 27 of 32

@JudyQ 

Essentially your website has ended up on multiple lists classifying the website as either a phishing site or malicious. 

You'll need to check your website, all it's content, pages, resources and ensure its not been compromised and also if you're linking or written any content that may triggering these website reputation/website safety checkers to add your website to their list of unsafe sites.

These lists are used by likes consumers and companies for privacy and safety solutions to help protect users.

See my previous post which shows the lists your website is on showing its unsafe.

You will need to rectify the website first and then as them to recheck or file a misclassification report to them. The  website safety checker providers will have a link on their site to do that.

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 32

Thank you
0 Ratings
Message 29 of 32

I don't understand the relevance of this to my query.

It was @jac_95  that mentioned that site, and that is what the result shows.

https://www.fortiguard.com/webfilter?q=judithmorgan.com&version=9

If Microsoft Edge blocks it, there has to be some reason. Also if Safari on IOS also blocks it, then there has to be an issue somewhere.

BT Web Protect throws up something interesting.

https://www.bt.com/help/security/learn-about-bt-web-protect

"BT Web Protect won’t work on iOS devices with iOS 15 or later when browsing on Safari and for some app traffic when iCloud Private Relay is enabled. To find out more visit our community hub."

Not sure what that signifies, but it may be a factor.

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 32

That is useful to know too. Thanks.
0 Ratings