cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

BT Kits Returned

I returned the smart hub as instructed and confirmed that the package was delivered at 1740 hours on 03/11/2012 by Royal Mail. Would you please let me know when it will the receiving confirmation appear on my BT account. I have the proof of posting receipt on hand as the evidence. Your reply back is much appreciated. Thanks.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT Kits Returned

The date is 03/11/2021 instead
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Hi @yukcheung,welcome to the forum, and thanks for posting.  Once we receive the equipment, we'll update this on our system and send you a confirmation. There is no specific timescale but this should be done within 14 days at the most. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

I received the BT email and text message chasing me return the smart hub back. I can confirmed that the smart hub posted out on 01/11/2021 and was delivered to BT Return at1740 hrs on 03/11/2021 by Royal Mail. I can send you the proof of posting copy or the BT return pack barcode number for check up. I do not want to have the trouble for this issue. Thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Hi @yukcheung,

Thank you for posting. If you send me the details, I'll be able to update your account to show that the equipment has been returned. 

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi @PaddyB , the private message sent, please check and update the return status, Thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi @yukcheung,

I've checked and can see that we have received your message, thanks for that. One of my team will be in touch over the next couple of days.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings