cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BTP-15000

Go to solution

Hi,

I have got BT TV entertainment and keep getting the below error code on subscribed channels. My BT broadband is working. I have restarted the BT TV box and router.

Reset router to factory settings but had no luck.  Could I have some assistance please?

BTP-15000

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BTP-15000

Go to solution

Hi @RonnyGyamfi21 and welcome to our community.

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with your subs channels. I'll be happy to take a look at this for you. I'll drop you a private message now so you can get in touch but if @DarrenDev is around he might be able assist also.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

BTP-15000 unfortunately just means that a BT TV subscription cannot be found on the line. If the box is definitely connected to the correct broadband line then that suggests there's a setup problem.

@DarrenW is better with this sort of issue than I am.

Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @RonnyGyamfi21 

We can see the issue, a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @RonnyGyamfi21,

Thank you for taking my call today. I'm sorry if you're having problems with the BT TV service. I've raised a case with our TV team and this is being investigated. I'll let you know as soon as I have an update.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @RonnyGyamfi21,

Thank you for taking my call today. I'm glad to hear that the BT TV is back working after the engineer's visit.

If you ever need any help you're always more than welcome to post back on the Community.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings