cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 19

Re: Broadband Problem

Go to solution

Your email address is as plain as day on the 1st picture on your first post, you may wish to edit it out

Message 12 of 19

Go to solution

Your connection speeds up/down are really poor. Are you able to take front of the master and use a new filter and connect hub and repost stats please.  When in test socket can you check again for dial tone and any line noise

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 19

Go to solution

These are the stats with a new filter and done quiet test in a test socket, still no sound at allBT NOWY FILTR.pngBT NOWY FILTR 2.png

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 19

Go to solution

@DawidM1 

The very high downstream margin means that you are stuck in a banded profile, and DLM (Dynamic Line Management) has detected an issue with your connection, and reduced your actual speed from 42Mbs to 8Mbs.

This can also be caused by you either disconnecting, turning off, or restarting the home hub. This is seen as a fault. It must be left on 24/7.

You must now leave it connected all of the time, no disconnections, power offs, or restarts, and eventually your speed will recover, but its likely to take a few weeks.

Message 15 of 19

Go to solution

Well I suppose it is the problem then, I've restarted it 2 times and turned it off few days ago. I suppose the only thing I can do now is just to wait then. Thanks you very much for help and I think it is "Solved" now 

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 19

Go to solution

If all you have done is a couple of resets the I don't think it is a banded profile especially so low but more like a line problem. When you are connected to test socket are you using an extension cable to connect the hub to test socket?  If you have phone extension sockets in other rooms can you check that they do not have a dial tone when you are connected to test socket

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 17 of 19

Go to solution

No, I do not use an extension cable to connect to test socket.  I do not have any more phone extension sockets, I have only one

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 19

Go to solution

Hi @DawidM1 I'm really sorry to see you're experiencing issues with your broadband speed, have you managed to speak with the faults team about this as it does look like a problem with the line?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 19

Go to solution

I've noticed them and they seem to found some problem on the line and the engineer is supposed to come in tomorrow and take a look what is wrong.

0 Ratings