cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Bt sport app

Go to solution

Have downloaded BT sport on my Samsung smart tv,unfortunately the tv now needs replaced.Does anyone know which Android tv has the app to download or is it only Samsung.I dont really want to cast or purchase another Samsung as this is the second screen failure in 3 years.Any ideas much appreciated,tv up to 49” and not extortionate cost😀

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Bt sport app

Go to solution

I think it's only on Samsung at the moment. I'd suggest buying a TV and then buying a Roku Streaming Stick+ for £50... It's fully supported by all the main apps plus you get the Roku Channel, Pluto TV  and thousands of other channels for free. There's also some premium channels such as Shudder etc if you want them for a couple of quid per month. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks Nigel for quick response,may do that although its slightly confusing when it says available on Android tv but cannot find any info if its a direct app download on the tv.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

The BT Sport App works fine in 4K/HDR on my Sony Android TV.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

It'll work on any Android TV that has the Google Play Store installed - that's pretty much all of them.  It'll also work on TVs running Fire TV OS.  Plenty to choose from.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks ChrisB,that sounds promising, now to check if all Sony android models have access to download the app.👍

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks for that DarrenDev,gives me some choice now,as I said earlier disappointed with my Samsung time to try something different.👍

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks to all who replied.👍

0 Ratings