cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 14

Can’t add sky sports day pass.

Go to solution

I normally add sky sports day pass in add ons but it’s not there anymore. Anyone know why? 

Thanks 

Rob

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14

Re: Can’t add sky sports day pass.

Go to solution

Hi @Rob9366 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, you can order your BT TV add ons by logging into MyBT using your primary BT ID and password on this link.

Thanks 
Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 14

Go to solution

Hi there thanks for the reply. Yes I have tried but sky sports isn’t on the add ons anymore which is odd as they only have a choice of 5 but none are the sky sports pass.

Thanks

Rob

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 14

Go to solution

@Rob9366 I'm sorry about that, I've raised this with the BT TV team and if you call 0800 800 150 and speak to our sales team they should be able to add that in the meantime.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 14

Go to solution

I thought BT stopped selling the day and weekly passes, only monthly now ... unless I imagined it 🤔

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 14

Go to solution

They got rid of weekly a while ago but kept day pass but yes  you might be right now which is annoying so might have to try and change back to now tv but not through bt tv so I can do it again. Found the monthly pass for 33.99 but only through the TV guide and not on the website like it used to be. 

cheers

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 14

Go to solution

You can add the pass or switch packages which is typically cheaper, if you have BT Sport only you can switch to Big Sport and get all the Sky Sports content along with Europsport 1 and 2, once done switch back.

Upgrades happen instantly, downgrades on the renewal date.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 14

Go to solution

I was thinking of swapping to big sport but then you don’t get sky channels from now tv. So can’t register for now tv and get the entertainment pass separately as I would already be using now tv with BT for sky sports. I’m just really confused what to do now lol. 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 14

Go to solution

You can move to Big Sport and have the Entertainment pass an addon for £9.99, another option is you could move to the VIP package and have everything, it comes with Sky Cinema which might be worth while to you or not, although HD is also included so weigh up options and go with what works for your circumstances.

Message 10 of 14

Go to solution

Oh right I see I didn’t realise entertainment pass could be an add on if I switched to big sport. Brill thanks might try that. Don’t wanna pay more money for cinema that I won’t really use. Can I buy a sky sports day pass on now tv website or would it have to be through BT website?

0 Ratings