cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

EE DISCOUNT

Go to solution

I’ve seen you can get a 10% with EE when you’re an existing BT customer, I recently took out a new contract and when I asked EE they simply said contact BT, but I can’t find any information or a number to call to sort this out - any help is much appreciated 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: EE DISCOUNT

Go to solution

Have a read of Help with EE offers 
Customers who have BT Broadband and an eligible EE mobile plan in their household may be eligible to link the accounts and get a monthly discount on the EE plan.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

I’ve had a look through and it mentions to link the accounts I should’ve been sent an email, I have my BT ID and my EE mobile but no email to help me link devices - any additional info?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

If I login to www.bt.com/mybt and go to mobile, it links me to the EE website and is automatically reducing it by 10% on every plan, I can place a new order and the discount is added.

What I can't see is how you would add it after the purchase, it might not be possible after the order was made, honestly I don't have any idea and I've searched both BT.com and EE.co.uk

Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Accidentally marked it as the answer, appreciate your help friend I’ll have to try contact them again

0 Ratings