cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Err 553 again

Go to solution

Hi

I have had err 553 for about a month now - does it on all mails i send from one account but not another? Messages are definitely not infringing the the rules below.

Sorry your email could not be delivered due to content policy reasons. Please check your message content for URLs, content and subject matter that could be construed as Malware, Spam or Phishing before retrying. (6-1-3-1) ID (613A8DE8089DD388) [Err code: 553]

Wont even send message with subject test and body text of test - no attachments. 

Checked Ip address for Blacklist - all ok.

As per the threads on here, this does not seem to right itself in a few days - its been persistent.

Its clearly a BT Account Problem at BT's end . Please advise. 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Err 553 again

Go to solution

How strange - after posting that , my email miraculously started working again. No I don't think it was a coincidence as its been down for weeks. Anyway working now - for a bit anyway

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution
Well I only managed to send emails for one day before it reoccurred. I seem to be having a conversation with my self here?? Is anybody from the so called BT COMMUNITY available to help or it this simply a fobbing off tactic by BT so they don't actually have to provide help ?? There are lots of posts on here about error code 553 - most of them spurious blocking by BT. PLEASE RESPOND
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Treborg 

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

I'm sorry you're seeing error code 553 when sending emails.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Treborg, please would you test and let me know if you're still experiencing this problem.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Treborg, Is your email account working ok now. I've no other way to contact you and the email team has told me they will close the fault tomorrow. Please can you test, and let me know if it's working ok for you now, or if you still need further help.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Treborg, thanks for your PM and good to know your email is working ok now.

cheers

John

0 Ratings