cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

File size

What is the maximum file size able to be sent from my PC over the internet?  

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: File size

That will depend on the service you are using to send it.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

The service is the minimum as my internet provision is very poor.  Guaranteed minimum speed of 1mb, up is in kb

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Not internet service, which file transfer service.

However, if your connection is very slow, you may have difficulty sending large files.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Apologies first as I have no idea what you are talking about.  My problem has always been sending a video or similar to someone in the family.  This time its to do with a product called Photobox.  You send a many photos from your PC to Photobox and then arrange them into a book for printing.  Changes to the book are made on a download from Photobox and then saved or attempted.  Considering that photo files are at Photobox I do not understand why the changes are not actually saved when the saved icon is selected.  I would have thought that only the change information would actually be sent to Photobox rather than the whole book.  

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

You've just answered the question, the service you are using is Photobox. Any file size limitations  will be applied by Photobox, not BT.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Many thanks for the information.  I shall now tackle Photobox again having been told its not their problem.

0 Ratings