cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Halo benefits not being turned on after fault reporting

I am a halo 1 customer.

I live in a very rural area and my broadband speeds are usually between 2-4mbs.

Over the last few months my broadband service has been appalling and rarely gives me speeds over .5mbs.  I've had several engineer visits and each time I'm told they found the fault and have repaired it. Yet my broadband is still way below what's promised.

Again today my connection is so slow that its basically unusable. We pages take forever to load and can't even think to watch YouTube, Netflix etc.

Ive made yet another complaint to BT and earliest an engineer can get to me is 11 april.

Asked if I could have my halo benefits turned on and the answer was, no, because although my connection was extremely slow, I did still have a connection!

It's a joke! I was going to inquire about 4g broadband with BT, but the service ive received lately has truly put me off

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Halo benefits not being turned on after fault reporting

Hi @IWatchTV,

I'm sorry if you've been having problems with your connection. How did things go with the engineer yesterday?

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

They didn't! 

My wife took the morning off work as we had the engineer all booked in.

Just by chance, I happened to track the fault on the BT website, only to find the fault had been closed on the 8th!

I contacted BT, who appeared to have no idea why the fault had been closed, and had to rearrange a visit for tomorrow.

Overall, it's been appalling service from BT. Several engineer visits over the last few months, and nothing seems to get resolved. 

I asked if there was any chance I could be moved on to your 4G home broadband and was told 'no, but ring back when your contract is due to end and we might be able sort something out for you'.

The only thing I'll be doing when my contract ends, is leaving!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @IWatchTV,

I'm really sorry to hear the issues with your Broadband are still not resolved. 

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thank you in advance 

MandyF

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

I've replied to your PM

0 Ratings