cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

How watch Now TV via BT Sport monthly pass?

Go to solution

I just bought a monthly BT Sport pass because it says on the website that I'd be able to watch all remaining Premier League matches this season live.

I'm trying to watch this game as listed on the BT Sport site.

'Man City v Chelsea, 5.30pm on NOW via BT TV'

How do I watch this online via my laptop? I can't see how to do it.

Thanks!

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: How watch Now TV via BT Sport monthly pass?

Go to solution

I believe you need to download the BT Sport app

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

@justrichardwrote:

How do I watch this online via my laptop? I can't see how to do it.

Use your browser and visit https://www.bt.com/sport
Scroll down and you'll see 'Watch Live' - pick a stream and you'll be prompted to login with the BT ID created when you subscribed.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution
Thanks for the replies!
I'm looking in that 'Watch live' section but the Chelsea Man City game I mentioned above doesn't appear in there, even though it's listed on this page:
https://www.bt.com/sport/football/premier-league/premier-league-matchday-35-watch-every-game-on-bt-t...

It says it's 'on NOW via BT TV'. Does that mean I'm not able to watch it using my BT Sport monthly pass...?

I tried the BT Sport app but it's the same story.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

@justrichard  You can watch Torquay United v Bromley. The match you want is on Sky Sports.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

@justrichardwrote:
I'm looking in that 'Watch live' section but the Chelsea Man City game I mentioned above doesn't appear in there, even though it's listed on this page:
https://www.bt.com/sport/football/premier-league/premier-league-matchday-35-watch-every-game-on-bt-t...

It says it's 'on NOW via BT TV'. Does that mean I'm not able to watch it using my BT Sport monthly pass...?

The BT Monthly Sports Pass isn't for BTTV, It's for access to BT Sport content, the link you posted relates to having the correct subscription for BTTV in order to watch all games that BT and Sky hold the rights to.

Message 7 of 9

Go to solution
The page at that link above on the BT Sport site says the Chelsea City match is live on NOW via BT TV though?

And the BT Sport site says in a bunch of places that you can watch all Premier League matches live.

"Watch every Premier League game on BT TV
With our football packages offering BT Sport, the NOW Sky Sports Pass and Prime Video, you won't miss a second of the live action."
etc.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution
Ah right, thanks.

That's not clear at all from the BT Sport site in my opinion - maybe obvious to people that are familiar with these things already.

Thanks for following up though.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @justrichard 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your posts.

I'm sorry for the confusion.  The page you linked to relates to BT TV as @-Richie-  has pointed out.  With BT TV, you have the option to choose a NOW package where you can watch the matches listed.  The BT Sport monthly pass gives you access to watch BT Sport content.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings