cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 17

Re: IPC6023

Go to solution

Hi @NeilO @JohnC2 -I’ve completed all those tests as well, but no joy.

As with the previous poster, it seems to be a box problem as everything else connected to the internet in my house works just fine (including Now TV and BT Sport apps on my tv ironically).

Can you please confirm what next steps I can take please, as the box thinks it’s working and connected and has worked fine for months and now it isn’t. 
Thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @Danrobbo65 I'm sorry that didn't work, one more thing to try is a factory reset ensuring to choose the option to keep your recordings.

1. Switch the box off and then back on again. A red light should appear on the front panel
  2. Press and hold the down arrow button on top of your box for five seconds until you see ‘Enter Maintenance Mode Y/N’ at the bottom of the screen. When you see this, press the standby/power button
  3. After a few seconds you’ll see the ‘Maintenance Mode’ menu. Choose and select Factory reset, keep recordings using the arrow buttons. This option will allow you to keep your recordings, scheduled recordings, and any personal settings you've made to favourites and playlists

Let me know how you get on?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @NeilO @that seems to be worked.

Thanks for the help. 

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 17

Go to solution

@Danrobbo65 wrote:

Hi @NeilO @that seems to be worked.

Thanks for the help. 

Nice one @Danrobbo65 

I'm glad that worked.  I'll let @NeilO know that you've posted back.  Enjoy the rest of your day.

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 17

Go to solution

I am having the same issue since having FTTP installed.

Having tried everything on the list and still not getting a resolution I’m out of ideas. The TV box has been factory reset, the ONT has been reset and yet still I always get IPC6023 issue. It’s not even as if I get the issue, reset the ONT and then it works for a period of time. I simply cannot get any picture on IP channels yet apps and other internet services work.

An engineer has also visited my property but still no solutions. Any other ideas out there to fix this?

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @Jtothed1, welcome to the forum, and sorry that you are getting this error code.

Are you getting this error still?
If you are still getting the error, have you followed the previous advice on the thread step by step?

Cheers

John 

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 17

Go to solution

Trying to follow the steps to do a factory re-set. Pressing and holding the down arrow button on top of your box for five seconds has no effect and YouView starts. Within YouView settings, a factory reset states you will lose all recordings (not acceptable). Thoughts?

0 Ratings