cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 51 of 58

Re: Mail bounced back with "550 spam, or phishing or malware."

Why on earth would you try to run a business on a flaky consumer grade residential email system?

Get a proper business grade email with a decent SLA

0 Ratings
Message 52 of 58

Further to my own message above. I have done more testing, and it appears that only .pub attachments are being blocked. If it is a .pdf it goes through. How can I sort this please? (And please do not come back to suggest I convert all the files to .pdf because that is NOT an answer as I had no problems in the past). This IS a BT issue which requires sorting.

0 Ratings
Message 53 of 58

@Liquorice: please let us not fall out over this. As a 'distinguished sage' I look to respect your opinions and experience but in return would hope to receive answers on topic ie directed at inspiring BT to correct their own shortcomings (with your help) but do not expect you to be telling me how I can avoid the issue by using different means. Surely the point of this Forum is to highlight the BT problems in order that they might be fixed.

0 Ratings
Message 54 of 58

Indeed it is, but as you must be aware from the countless posts regarding the state of the BT residential email system, it is a basket case beyond fixing and not to be relied upon for essential email.

These problems have been ongoing for years despite repeated attempts by many for a proper fix, nothing gets done.

Unfortunately there comes a point when knocking one's head against a brick wall becomes tedious.

This thread alone is nearly 2 years old

0 Ratings
Message 55 of 58

@annebria I have flagged the .pub information to the mods for attention of the email team

0 Ratings
Message 56 of 58

Hi, @annebria welcome back to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry to see you're experiencing problems sending emails with .pub attachments. I've sent you a private message so you can contact the moderation team with your details and we'll ask our email team to look into that for you.

Thanks

Neil

Message 57 of 58

I have been having the same problem with outlook 2007.

550 spam, or phishing or malware.  Please check or edit your message and try sending it again. (6-1-3-2) ID (63FE9B95079ED3DC)

can anyone help?

0 Ratings
Message 58 of 58

Hi @callummorgan, sorry you're getting this error message. Have you tried re-booting your hub so you get a different IP address and see if that solves the problem for you?
Cheers
John

0 Ratings