cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

No Wi-fi Connection- Wk 4

Spoiler
Hi there

I really hope someone can help me - as BT are a nightmare!

I moved home in June and had a new line installed. All was fine until around 4-6wks ago when my devices couldn’t find a Wi-fi signal.

looking on my devices it showed the router to have a good/excellent signal however the connection to all devices (2 x Alexa echos, sky and iPhone) May connect initially for a few mins then completely drop out. 

move had a new router delivered this morning and this hasn’t changed anything.

landline seems to be working fine. BT have said connect TV by cable - which isn’t possible as it’s at different end of house. However even if I did the rest of my devices aren’t working.

please can anyone give advice?

I’ve moved from a stone house to a modern semi so wall thickness is less so it can’t be that.

thanks in advance
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: No Wi-fi Connection- Wk 4

have you turned of smart setup  

Turn Off smart setup

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi thank you for your reply.

nope not tried that as no idea what it is 

I’m not savvy with tech 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

follow the link I posted and it explains how to do it

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.