cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

No service Activation- “Technical Issue” for weeks on end?

Signed up for Fibre 100 Broadband and landline on 6 July 2021. Was told the service will be activated on 5th August 2021 by an Engineer. No one turned up on the date. On ringing BT orders help desk, I was told its a “technical issue” with Open Reach and unless they fix it, nothing can be done. Not able to tell me what the issue is or when it will be fixed. I am without a landline and broadband for the last 2 weeks as the previous provider ended the service on expiry of the contract on 5 August. What is going on at Openreach and BT that they are no able to activate a service, sold to me 6 weeks ago,  for two weeks?

The BT mini Wifi, sent as an interim arrangement is not fit for purpose. Drops 4G half a dozen times in a day and when its working, the WiFi does not reach parts of the house. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: No service Activation- “Technical Issue” for weeks on end?

Hi @Rascala

Thanks for your post and welcome to the BT Community.

I am sorry for the delay with your Fibre order.  I understand the time this has been going on already and I appreciate how you're feeling when you're told it's a "technical issue".

You can get in touch with us and we will manage from here.  We'll check what's causing the hold up and get back to you.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: No service Activation- “Technical Issue” for weeks on end?

Hi Robbie,

The details have been sent in a private message, as requested. Awaiting solution.

0 Ratings