Hello, I’ve seen that other users have had this issue. Set specific websites are not being restricted even though it says they should be in the parental controls section. No error messages, just not actually working when tested. Please advise, thanks.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Many thanks for responding. Yes I have set them up to be blocked and it is blocking neither. Both are adult sites.
I have tried removing and adding them but that did not work. No error messages.
Any tips most welcome
DNS settings are the correct ones. I have reset the set filter levels and that's done the trick. It was on Custom but I changed it to Moderate and that seems to have worked.