Glad that fixed your problems tonyw1. Happy days.
Reporting back to BT on this firmware, for some reason the download linked disc seems to reboot everyday the other two discs seem fine, 1 ethernet bh and 1 wireless bh have 6 days uptime, yet the complete system had 6 days uptime on last fw before updating?
This fw seems less stable for me than the previous one.
Can you let me know if any new updates coming or shall i roll back?
Following up on my previous issue (master disc rebooting) - Foz, I tried fixing the 2.4ghz band where there was no conflict. The disc stayed up for 5 days. This morning it rebooted again and it's just rebooted for a second time.
I had similar on previous firmware - it would stay up for a few days then would reboot several times a day from then on.
Checked the other discs - 2nd disc been up since the reboot this morning, 3rd disc been up for 6 days
Also, to add - the disc that had been up for >6d I've just spotted that no devices were connected. I went over with my phone to a range when it would normally connect but nothing. I restarted the disc and hey presto, my phone and 3 other nearby devices then connected.
Seems to have settled down now 5 days uptime on the downlink disk and 10 days on the other 2 will report back in a week or so see how it gets on.
Unfortunately this doesn't seem any better than SGAB208224 for me as I am still unable to stream any catch-up services on my TVs; one won't even load iPlayer and the other keeps dropping out. All disc and device signal levels are strong (even if one disc does show that it is incorrectly connected via Ethernet) and running a speed test on my phone near each of the discs (as suggested by BT telephone support) shows the download and upload speeds that I would expect.
Worse still is that having had to load SGAB208224 before SGAB20822A, I can no longer rollback to the last version that worked for me.
Hi guys but why when I have auto update set to NO have you gone ahead and upgraded my firmware?
This was working fine prior to upgrade but now when streaming content on tablet it regularly freezes if I try to use smartphone at same time.
I thought I'd fixed my IPv6 problems by changing router to a TP-Link VR600 v2, but no, it's still in trouble.
IPv6 works perfectly if I connect my laptop directly to the Tp-Link WiFi, but when I turn off the router WiFi and connect to the Whole Home Premium, it continues to work for some hours, sometimes all day, and then stops working and the only way to get it working again is to turn on router WiFi and connect to that. Once IPv6 is working again I can reconnect to the Whole Home WiFi.... and so on, rinse and repeat. In short, IPv6 works through the Whole Home but only temporarily and needs to be kickstarted again by connecting my laptop directly to the router for a few minutes.