cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Returning disused hub

We have just - after not a little difficulty - had a new hub installed by "Enjoy".  I had unpacked it, but failed to notice that there was apparently a label on the outer box which I needed to keep in order to return the old one (saving the environment etc).  Is there any way I can get a returns label?  It would have had a barcode on, I gather, but looking at the big green bag I have been left with, it is addressed to BT Returns and says return postage paid.  So surely I could just write my own name and address on it and send it on its merry way........(?)

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Returning disused hub

Hi Tina52, thanks for posting and you can arrange to return you hub via the Post Office. Have a look at: Returning your Equipment Via The Post Office and there is a link to print off the label. 

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Thanks John for this reply.  But the big green plastic bag already has that same address on it, and there's no bar-code or anything else on the label you have directed me to.  So can I just write my name and address on and take it to the Post Office....?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi Tina, yes that will be fine.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Thanks John, will do.

0 Ratings