cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: Router goes blinking yellow EVERY 30 minutes

If its doing it almost exactly every 30 minutes, then that would suggest that there is something causing electrical interference, possible something within your house. I assume this happens all the time, day and night?

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 15

It was an average, but yeah, day and night. It's not exactly 30 mins. Could last as long as 2 hours with internet. Also there isn't anything else being used in an abnormal way other than regular laptops 😕 

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

If hub has already been replaced and numerous engineer visits it certainly sounds like something in your home is causing interference.  do you have anything that would use internet like burglar alarm or something 'reporting in' 

so far even with all the drops in connection your speed is still ok with no adverse effects 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

If it helps, these are the errors I get "WAN" "Error no carrier"3E9E7CF5-79B2-468E-B8E7-E519C80A30FE.png

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

Hi @martha_cd94 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your posts!

I'm sorry for the problems you're having with your broadband and for the time this has been going on.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings