cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 191 of 205

Re: BT Sport App on Samsung TV - 30s Audio Delay

Sorry to bring up an old thread but the picture through now stick on samsung 2017 tv is as bad on app through stick and it is through samsung app. 

1080 50fps picture but coming across as worse than 25fps 

0 Ratings
Message 192 of 205

Sorry @Tvsportwatcher I'm not quite sure I understand your post.

Are you saying that you have a Now TV stick, and a Samsung 2017 TV, and the app on both devices is showing you a low quality picture?

This thread wasn't about poor quality - it was about video and audio becoming 30s out of sync.

If your issue is about poor quality then it would be better in a new thread.

0 Ratings
Message 193 of 205

Sorry @DarrenDev I thought this was thread to describe the known issue with picture quality on Samsung where picture is jumpy 

0 Ratings
Message 194 of 205

To update @DarrenDev all much better tonight on both matches through now stick 

0 Ratings
Message 195 of 205

Hi Darren...I know this is an old thread and I used to be a contributor until the issue resolved itself. But this season I again have a sync issue with the audio and video. Has the fix been removed again or has something happened your end which needs we now have the same scenario with Samsung TV?

0 Ratings
Message 196 of 205

The fix is still there, and we don't have any known issues with this. Is your sync issue affecting all content?
0 Ratings
Message 197 of 205

never had problems before but today when casting from bt sport app on mobile to my chromecast the picture is about 4 or 5 seconds ahead tried rebooting app and phone also chromecast but no joy.

Ade

0 Ratings
Message 198 of 205

I have experienced the return of the lip sync issue for about a week now. It was particularly bad on Sunday’s MotoGP coverage and again on last night’s Liverpool v Rangers game. I watch both BT Sport (app) and Sky Sports via a NowTV decoder. For months it behaved perfectly…

Message 199 of 205

2nd half it was fixed it is shocking when you have to pay for the service for it to cast and it doesn't work properly.
Never had any issues in the past been doing it that way for about a year now.
0 Ratings
Message 200 of 205

Is it on Samsung or Chromecast that you saw this issue?

@adeace you've mentioned "cast", so does that mean you're referring to Chromecast?

@ruts66 you haven't mentioned any platform, so I assume you're referring to Samsung TV (as per the title)?

0 Ratings