cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Smart Hub 2 - No Ethernet Cable

I regraded to a Fibre 1 package and received my brand new Smart Hub 2 - great!  The package didn’t include an Ethernet cable, which I thought was a bit odd. I’m sure I saw an unboxing video that showed someone waving one around. Anyway, after the activation date BT permitted me to purchase, outright, a companion black disc. It arrived today - great! That also does not come with an Ethernet cable. But, hey presto, I need an Ethernet cable to pair the disc to the hub. Come on BT - just because I regraded you seriously didn’t send me an Ethernet cable? Jeez - pinchfists. What am I supposed to do now?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Smart Hub 2 - No Ethernet Cable

I think as you are an existing customer upgrading and must already have a hub connected then upgrade consists of the new hub which will connect to existing cabling

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Smart Hub 2 - No Ethernet Cable

Thanks - yes. I threw my Ethernet cable away some time ago - doh! But still aggrieved that BT don’t include one when upgrading. I’ll purchase a cable and wait for that to arrive before exploiting the power of the black disc!

0 Ratings