cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

internet connection problem

I have a bush 32" smart TV and i'm having trouble with the connection to the internet. I have gone to settings and put in the password many times and each time it has not worked. It was previously working however we had broadband problems recently. However it is all working again accept the TV which keeps saying "No internet access! Please check your connection and settings." I have gone through my settings but everything is as it was before. 

Please could you suggest some solutions to my problem.

Thank you in advance. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: internet connection problem

Hi @kittymeow welcome to the forum and sorry you can't get your TV connected to the internet. Are you using the wireless connection? If so does the TV have an ethernet port and would you be able to connect up via ethernet cable to see if that resolves the issue?

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 3

Re: internet connection problem

What hub do you have?

I seem to recall that there was someone else fairly recently with exactly the same make of TV and the same problem. If memory serves correct I think they had the SH2.

Again, if memory serves correct, I believe the fix was to temporarily disable the 5GHz on the hub, tell the TV to forget any network connections it may have been taught and start again. You can re-enable the 5GHz once connection has been achieved 

0 Ratings