cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 15

Smart Hub 3 Delays

Renewed my contract with BT earlier this month, taking advantage of the Black Friday deals and the offer of replacing my Smart Hub 2 with the new Smart Hub 3. 
should have received the new Smart Hub a couple weeks ago now, but just getting “sorry it’s delayed” messages when tracking the order. 

Andy body else getting the same? Or know what’s happening. BT won’t tell me anything. 

Not unhappy, as they can’t charge me the new contract price until the order has been completed, so getting an upgraded packaging at the old price. 

0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15

Re: Smart Hub 3 Delays

never seen anything on forum or press about a SH3 from BT at present

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 15

Thanks for the response. I’ve seen plenty of rumours about a SH 3, but no formal news on its launch. So I was delighted to find out I was getting one. Especially as it allegedly uses better security protocols and Wi-Fi 6. 

Guess I’ll just have to wait until arrives, if it ever does. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 15

Hi, @andygarmin welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm really sorry there must be a mistake with your order, I'll be happy to get that looked into further and arrange for a Smart Hub 2 to be sent.

I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can get in touch with the moderation team.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 15

Hi @andygarmin   Are you sure that you were not promised Halo 3? It would be interesting to see what it actually says on your order.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 15

Hi

No it was definitely a Smart Hub 3. I’ve already got Halo 3.

but now been told that it must be a mistake as SH 3 doesn’t officially exist as yet. 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 15

Bt promised to upgrade me to Bt smart Hub 2 free on 7 April due to the number of problems I have with their service.  It was ordered on 7 april 2023 and I received a message on 12 April saying the package was delayed. What does that mean?

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 15

Unfortunately I’ve no idea what it means. 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 15

@denking 

it appears the despatch of your SH2 is taking longer than expected.  you can phone CS 03301234150 and see if they can help you with more information.  is there anything shown in MYBT orders about SH2 delay

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 10 of 15

The only thing I see on my orders are:

Ordered on 7 April 2023

Then:

On 12 April 2023, the order is delayed!

If I bought this at a BT shop it says they deliver in 24 hours so what is the hold-up?  I might just do as I threatened to do,  and that is to leave BT completely and go with another ISP.

0 Ratings