cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Smart Hub & Fiber compatibility

Go to solution

Had full Fibre fitted yesterday to the house but my smart hub 2 is not the correct version thus no broadband. My existing hub is the old Copper version and not full-fibre. I have to wait until the correct hub is sent out in the post which could be days, was told my old broadband would not be disconnected until I was up and running with the new installation. However, within 2 hours it was removed. Can I purchase my own hub to get up and running, if so would anyone know of a good make and model to use?  

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Smart Hub & Fiber compatibility

Go to solution

if you have a SH2 then you can go to hub manager then advanced settings broadband and there is a switch to turn on FTTP mode so one of the LAN connections becomes WAN

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 3

Re: Smart Hub & Fiber compatibility

Go to solution
Thank you so much, I have wasted a day and a half on the phone to BT trying to get a new hub sent out. It works perfectly now. can thank you enough.
0 Ratings