cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 16

Sport App

Go to solution

When trying to access live content on sport app get message LP110. Factory reset home hub but made no difference.

0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16

Re: Sport App

Go to solution
You're not the only one raising this. I've asked one of my colleagues to investigate, as it suggests an issue at our end.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 16

Go to solution

Are you using an Amazon tablet @Keithr5 ? We don't support Amazon tablets, which is why this wasn't picked up in testing.

We're trying to find a workaround, but it may require another client update which will take a few days.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 16

Go to solution

Same here. Has been working (fairly) flawlessly on my Amazon Fire 10 tablet for months now, all of a sudden getting LP110 errors on all live game (not on on demand stuff). Restarted / uninstalled / logged out and in etc.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 16

Go to solution

You can add me to the list of customers who have Amazon tablets (both 7 and 10") that suddenly decided BT sport live content was unusable... LP110 error

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 16

Go to solution

Had an hour which I'll never get back onto technical assistance which I think was probably in India, eventually was good the fault was with my internet connection which was a load of rubbish. All has been working perfectly but BT have now decided live content to Amazon tablets no longer available. My contract finishes shortly and unless this is resolved quickly I will cancel

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 16

Go to solution

@Keithr5wrote:

BT have now decided live content to Amazon tablets no longer available. My contract finishes shortly and unless this is resolved quickly I will cancel

You have read message 3 right? Why would they be trying to fix it if they'd decided to no longer offer it?

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 16

Go to solution

You obviously haven't read message 3 correctly

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 16

Go to solution

Due to major football matches on this week, we're unable to release the fix to everyone in the Play Store.

We'll be releasing to the beta group either later today or tomorrow - if you want the fix sooner, you can join the beta using the button shown half way down the BT Sport app details page in the Play Store.

Otherwise, it'll most likely be next week before it can be released to everyone.

In the meantime, we're updating the LP110 error message to something a little less obtuse.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 16

Go to solution
Update: we've managed to implement a workaround at our end. Normal service is resumed.