cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Switching from Sky to BT - issues that I wasn't aware of

I placed my order on BT in June and managed to have the broadband up and running in mid August. When I placed the order, BT confirmed that they would do the switch for me so I don't have to contact Sky.

However, when I checked my Sky account, I still got charged in late August and seems the account is not cancelled yet.

I contacted BT via the online chat system, I have been told that the landline is still with Sky, that's why Sky is still charging me. The customer service told me to contact BT by phone to tell them about my issues, but as everyone knows, the queue is always very long.

Would be great if someone could help me resolve this issue and have my account fully switched to BT.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Switching from Sky to BT - issues that I wasn't aware of

That is something you can solve by phoning 150  I assume you didn't or couldn't port your number from sky

if you have a broadband package that will include phone line so are you being charge by BT & SKY for your landline

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings