cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 19

Too many streams

I keep getting a "too many simultaneous streams" error when I close one game on the app and open another. I am the only one using this account at the moment and have recently changed the password so there isn't anyone else watching at the same time.
Having to wait up to 15 minutes to be able to watch the game is extremely frustrating as I'm missing a big part of the match. Having to miss 15 minutes of a game because one ended and the other one started on another channel is unacceptable.
How can this be fixed so it stops happening? 
0 Ratings
18 REPLIES 18
Message 2 of 19

Re: Too many streams

I started getting this too last week - never had it before then.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 19

This isn't something we're aware of @NSN1723 so I'm keen to know how this could have happened.

What device are you using?  Mobile app, or one of our large screen apps?

If mobile, are you using the standard or enhanced player?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 19

it happens on the phone app, table app or the computer (Google chrome) I never have two streams open in different devices at the same time. And make sure to spot one stream before I go to the other and still it happens. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 19

It's very unlikely that all clients have a bug here - most likely one of them that is failing to free a lock.

When you say phone app, is that an iPhone or an Android phone?  For tablet, is it an iPad or an Android tablet?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 19

Both apple products. Here is a photo from today trying to switch from the PSG game to Barça at halftime. 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 19

Sorry won’t let me upload the photo. It says: 

sorry- there’s a problem

sorry, you have too many live streams running at the same time. Please check our help pages: bt.com/help/sport/ (LP103)

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 19

OK thanks.  Standard Player or Enhanced Player?

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 19

standard 

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 19

OK thanks @NSN1723 

I'll get the the Apple apps double checked to make sure streams are being closed down correctly.

0 Ratings