cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

VC526:Sorry - there's a problem. Please check you're connected to the internet and refresh the page.

Go to solution

Trying to watch the replay of Day 1 4th Ashes test here https://www.bt.com/sport/watch/enhanced-player/cricket/the-ashes/2022/january/australia-v-england-fo... but its not starting and get this error message: "VC526:Sorry - there's a problem. Please check you're connected to the internet and refresh the page."

Tried Chrome and Edge

Logged in and out again

Thanks

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: VC526:Sorry - there's a problem. Please check you're connected to the internet and refresh the p

Go to solution

Hi @simonsattin and thanks for posting.

Sorry you're seeing the VC526 error message. It looks like you've tried all the self help so maybe @DarrenDev will be able to help you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Re: VC526:Sorry - there's a problem. Please check you're connected to the internet and refresh the p

Go to solution

I followed that link and code VC011, which is apparently related to the app on my phone or tablet. I'm using Chrome on a PC.

I wonder if the problem is down to the fact that they've seemingly swopped Ashes Daily and Highlights ("due to the impact of Covid-19"? If so, how?). I tuned in at 8.15 to watch the highlights to see David Gower talking about the state of the pitch, with the day's score at the bottom of the screen.

There's not really any point in watching the later showing of the highlights. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

If it's happening every time for you @simonsattin then it sounds like possibly your IP address is being blocked from downloading the video?

Could you please send me a DM with the BT ID you're logged in with, so that I can check our logs?

It'd also be worth rebooting your internet router to get a new IP address, which should hopefully fix it.

p.s. I've tried from a number of different devices, and also confirmed with a few colleagues that it's working OK for them.

Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Hi Darren - its working fine now. Just started working about an hour ago.

Thank you

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution
OK great. Thanks for confirming.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Meanwhile, having restarted my computer, I'm still getting VC011. Any ideas?

Also, can I have some kind of reassurance that the schedule won't be mucked around tomorrow. If I switch BT Sport1 on at 8.15, will I see the promised highlights programme, or just get the last 15 minutes with the closing score clearly displayed?

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

We had an issue up until around 10:45 that would have caused some people to experience VC011 on web (although it should have reported it as AU105 as reported by other platforms - I've raised a bug for this).  This is now fixed though, and I'm not seeing any reports in our logs of VC011 anymore.  Could you please check?

Regarding the schedule - it's a live event which can finish early or overrun. This morning's event obviously overran, causing the highlights programme to be delayed. The alternative would have been to cut the programme off before the event had finished, which wouldn't have been popular.

Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Thanks. That does seem to be working now.

0 Ratings