cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT Complete Wifi Black Discs - Red LED no longer automatically pairing with Smart Hub 2

Got 4x discs were originally working and connected to my network around the house all stable blue and working in the last few days all of them are flashing red.

Is there a block or a setting in the hub preventing the pair to complete?

So i did what i used to do and pair them again with the smart hub with the ethernet cable instructions they boot up to purple then to blue then straight to red again they never get to stable blue just red.  

Ive reset all discs via a pin

Tried a different port on the hub

Tried a different network cable

Factory Reset the smart hub 2 also no change.

Has a firmware upgrade gone wrong and corrupted them any clues? My broadband is working and have no issues with the line or hub just pairing the discs they boot up after purple then flash blue then after a second or 2 straight to red again.

I have been previously successful on doing the pairing without fault only this time its not working.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Complete Wifi Black Discs - Red LED no longer automatically pairing with Smart Hub 2

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Complete Wifi Black Discs - Red LED no longer automatically pairing with Smart Hub 2

Thanks for the video these actions were performed its not syncing or working before or after factory reset after a number of power cycles.

0 Ratings