cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT Dual Band Dongle 600 Driver Issues

Hello,

Recently I was having some issues regarding my ping. so decided to try some troubleshooting with my BT wifi adapter dongle.

I decided to uninstall the drivers, redownload them from the website and run the installation: it then told me to plug in my dongle again and click 'finish'.

What's happening instead is on device manager I'm getting 'Remote Download Wireless Adapter' appear under 'Other Devices' instead of the normal 'BT Wifi Adapter 802.11' (off the top of my head). Running the drivers provided by BT seems to have no effect, and my dongle is thus not working at all (I'm having to use powerline ethernet in the meantime, but I'm having some ping spikes with it at the moment).

I've extensively googled the issue and not found much content surrounding it, so would appreciate any advice regarding this matter.

Kind regards

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Dual Band Dongle 600 Driver Issues

@NovaToInfinity 

Hi, are you referring to this beast?

BT Dual band wireless dongle 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

That's the one 🙂

Dual Band Dongle 600
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

If the BT Dongle device is showing in device manager click on the device then click on driver then update drivers. Select the option Browse on my computer and point select the fie where you have stored the drivers you downloaded from BT and see if it will install the BT drivers from there.

0 Ratings