cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Equipment Returned Problem

Go to solution

I’ve recently returned my BT equipment after switching providers. I sent 3 items as asked Smart Hub 2, TV Recordable Box and 4G Mini Hub altogether in the same package. 
I have received a text and email this morning confirming receipt of equipment from BT, but I noticed only 2 of the items were listed as received, lo and behold an hour later I received an email and text to remind to send my 4G Mini Hub back!! 
As stated they were all in the same package which they’ve clearly received to confirm receipt of the other 2 items so I’m guessing someone at the Returns Dept has not completed the full list returned properly. 
I’ve spent 30 mins of my working day ‘on hold’ to Customer Service and couldn’t wait any longer. 
Rather annoyed that I’ve done everything as asked and i’m now having to spend time trying to sort someone elses mistake before BT charge me by saying they’ve not received it. 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Equipment Returned Problem

Go to solution

Hi @Kaybee14

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for your post!

I am sorry that you're still receiving alerts asking you to return the 4G Mini Hub.  I understand that this was returned in the same packaging as the other devices.  I appreciate the time you've spent on the phone trying to get this sorted out.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie