cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Hub 6 dropping wifi

About 6 months ago my Huawei Honor phone kept losing the wifi signal. Prior to that, I had no problems whatsoever. It seemed to happen randomly or when I received an incoming message or text. I was initially believing this to be a phone issue, so I first removed all the apps that were not part of the original factory loads. The problem continued and I needed to switch it off and on again to get the Wi-Fi back.  All my efforts failed so I did a factory reset and the problem continued. I started to involve Huawei's technical support where even though they could not offer a solution. They suggested I send it back to them for a detailed investigation.

In the end, I heard there have been problems with the HUB 6's, particularly where one was sharing their hub with the Network.  I checked all the settings and even reset it but alas still drops just for this phone.  I have another phone, two laptops, and 2 Smart TVs none of which have an issue.

Can anyone provide me with anything else I can try.  

Thanks

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Hub 6 dropping wifi

if you have other devices which are connecting to hub wifi without a problem it does suggest a problem with the particular phone  have you tried changing the wifi mode in hub manager from 1 to either 2 or 3 and see if that makes difference

do you have the 2.4 and 5ghz wireless with different SSID?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings