cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Hub keeps restarting

Hello there. My hub was installed in November with the Black Friday deal but lately, it's restarting at least twice a day. It'll usually do it late at night around midnight or early in the morning but occassionally, it's done it when I've been working from home. I've read that it should not be doing this so I was wondering what I could do to fix it. 

I believe the model is a Smart Hub 2 and the last firmware update was late April this year. 

Just to add to this, it'll go purple then orange and reconnect eventually, takes maybe 3 minutes. I've checked the wiring to the box under my bed and all looks fine so I don't know what's causing it. 

Please let me know if you require any other information. I'm not the most the most tech savvy person but I would like to have reliable internet. Thank you. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Hub keeps restarting

do you have a working landline - not digital voice?  if so try dialling 17070 option 2 should be silent and best with corded phone

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Hub keeps restarting

@imjolly I've purchased one from Amazon and it should be here by the end of the day so I'll let you know the results in due course. Thanks. 

0 Ratings