cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 51 of 154

Re: BT Smart Hub 2

I ran this, getting 61 Mbps. Weirdly moved closer and ran test again, got 30 (all on 2.4 ghz band)

Check that didn't work was the one from the router settings page (one that BT team probably accesses too).
0 Ratings
Message 52 of 154

Re: BT Smart Hub 2

Interesting so could be a firmware issue. I am currently running that version but anyway will update if new router fixed issue.
0 Ratings
Message 53 of 154

Re: Hub 2 Changed color scheme recently?

Yep, and I must add, it looks horrible. 

Also this firmware update has come with a host of other issues for many people, 12 days and counting of 700kbps and under upload speed.

Unusable. Sort it out BT.

0 Ratings
Message 54 of 154

Re: Hub 2 Changed color scheme recently?

I have to agree. Speeds have been reduced with this update. 

0 Ratings
Message 55 of 154

Re: Issues post firmware upgrade home hub 2

Adding a +1 for the same issues and symptoms.   With so many threads/tags raised why are they not actively looking into this.   

0 Ratings
Message 56 of 154

Quick update from my side... new router arrived with the 31 firmware. Was update fairly quickly after powering on. Am now on: v0.33.00.12274-BT

All now appears to be stable.

I only use 1 ethernet port on the router... I have everything else coming through my own personal router. So I didn't experience any Wi-Fi issues, just connectivity really slowly down.

0 Ratings
Message 57 of 154

@Ash007 wrote:

Adding a +1 for the same issues and symptoms.   With so many threads/tags raised why are they not actively looking into this.   

What leads you to believe that they are not?

Message 58 of 154

the few threads I have seen do not have any responses from BT.

I have just come off a call with BT as they closed my original ticket yesterday as the engineer who arrived on site "restarted the ONT" and according to them everything should be fine.   

Raising a new ticket and talking with the support person they are not aware of any firmware issues that were rolled out last week or a sudden increase in calls or tickets.  I pointed this thread out to him which he will discuss with his team.

0 Ratings
Message 59 of 154

@Ash007 wrote:

the few threads I have seen do not have any responses from BT.

I have just come off a call with BT as they closed my original ticket yesterday as the engineer who arrived on site "restarted the ONT" and according to them everything should be fine.   

Raising a new ticket and talking with the support person they are not aware of any firmware issues that were rolled out last week or a sudden increase in calls or tickets.  I pointed this thread out to him which he will discuss with his team.

This is a BT residential customer to customer forum.  The only BT staff are the forum moderators.

Just because they have not posted on any of the threads does not necessarily mean that they are not aware of these threads nor does it mean that they have not fed back the reported issues to the relevant BT team, which I know for a fact that they have.

I would expect them to post on a thread when they have something relevant to say regarding providing a solution to any of the reported problems.

Message 60 of 154

I would have hoped that BT do the obvious and pause the '33' rollout, but from the recent post?

0 Ratings