cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

New charger for monitor

Go to solution

Does anyone know where I can get a cheap charger for the BT baby monitor? I've looked on Amazon and Ebay but they do not seem to have the right connectors. My model was brought in early 2021, so maybe the 6000 model?!? The connector is at a right angle. I've tried many wires but none of the hold in the charging point. Any links of places to buy would be greatly appreciated. TIA.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: New charger for monitor

Go to solution

from a previous post try google - discomm

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

If the charger has failed there should be a label on it with a model number to search.But we really need to know the correct model number to provide accurate information. If it is a 6000 then it looks like it uses a standard micro USB connection as found on older phones & numerous other devices. So have a rummage & see what you can find. The right-angle plug is purely for convenience, a straight one will work just as well. Although connectors falling out makes me wonder if the socket is broken.

A picture of the socket might help also.

Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Oh no, I've thrown it out. I did have a rummage around and my husband found a small blue cable that fits but keeps falling out because it's not a good fit. Does the monitor have the information I require?? I will look at discomm. Thanks everyone!

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

The charger never failed. I shut it in a door and it sliced through it exposing the wires. I taped it up with brown tape but over time it's just come apart. Again my other half tried to fix it but ended up making it worse. Ha! 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Google BLJ06W050100P1-B & see if that looks familiar. Bear in mind it will bring up results for the genuine BT replacement as well as generic adapters. If there's not much difference in price go for the real thing.

But I'm still concerned about connectors falling out. There's no way that should happen.