cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Reset system

Hi can anyone tell me how to reset the BT 4600 trio system? I can't see an off button on the handsets or base units and no longer have the manual. It's not ringing for incoming calls and the answerphone isn't picking up. Any help appreciated 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Reset system

using google try

https://www.bt.com/help/user-guides/phones/landline-phones/cordless-phones-with-answer-machine/bt460...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Thanks for your speedy reply. I've tried switching off the handsets and also unplugging the base units but no luck so far ... Can you think of any other reasons the phones might not be ringing? I've checked do not disturb

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Try a reset of the base station. That shouldn't delete your contacts but there's always a risk. You may need to re-pair the handsets after.

rbz5416_0-1715514077925.png

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Thanks very much, I've tried your suggestions but still not working - will go back to BT. Appreciate your help

0 Ratings