cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Return kit

I have the Same problem with everyone else. 

I am unable to find the link to send back my equipment. 

I have had nothing but problems with BT and this is the icing on the cake. 

Please can someone help me find where I can order the returns label please.?  

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Return kit

Hi @adycoote,

Welcome to the Community.

We send a returns kit out folded in an envelope after your services end. Other than this, you should be able to log into your MyBT and order a free returns kit.

You can do this on the app or through https://www.bt.com/mybt. This is how it looks for me now on my recently closed account:

Thank you

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

@DanielS 

My understanding, from a post by @NeilO  some time back, is that that link is only visible when a return is required and, from my own experience, for a short time thereafter.

Also, going by some of the past comments on this community, it seems that even if there is such an expectation, that link is not always visible.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hey @Les-Gibson,

If a returns is required it should be there. I have until the 7th of February to return some equipment before a charge is applied.

If there was an issue with the BTID then it may not be there. If that's the case, anyone within our billing team can issue one that will arrive within 7 days. I can order it either. A lot of times where I've helped people, the option was there on their BTID so it's worth trying first.

Thank you

DanielS

Message 5 of 6

I have left BT so need to return the equipment. I can't find the link anywhere and need the returns bag sent out to me so I can return it and not be charged. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Thanks for getting back to me @adycoote and thank you for logging into your MyBT and checking it.

I've sent you a private message that you can reply back to my team through.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings