cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Returning old Router

Go to solution

Please could you send me a returns bag in which to return my old router. Thank you

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Returning old Router

Go to solution

Phone CS 03301234150 and request return bag

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

So --- I  rang the number and a very nice person answered and said he would send a bag and label to me.  And, he said, you can also drop off your old equipment at any BT/EE shop.  The bag and label duly arrived, and I thought I would make the trip to our nearest town to leave it at the BT/EE shop.

But no! when I got there I was told (with no apology) that they couldn't take the old router. But a BT employee told me that was the best thing to do! I say.   No- they were adamant that it had to be sent by post.

I don't care what BT's method is for accepting redundant equipment. I am just annoyed to be given conflicting instructions. And that's after doing to the hard work to even find out about the bag+label.

BT - you have a responsibility to take back old equipment (the WEEE Regulations). Please would you make it easier for your customers to do this.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Also worth bearing in mind that you will probably get charged for the kit if you don't return it ! 

0 Ratings