cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

SQM/AQM Support

I've been getting a lot of packet loss from games I've been playing and no matter what I do on my end to try and fix it, nothing quite works but I have recently discovered a feature called SQM/AQM (Smart Queue Management/Active Queue Management) and it lets devices with small queues skip the line of other devices, for example if I am playing games and my brother is watching YouTube, the router will let me skip before my brother video loads meaning you're not waiting for anything as it's a small quick input your trying to get through. It's standard on lots of routers I see but I can't find it on the BT hub Manager. Is there any possible way to turn it on? If not I think BT should release an update to the BT Hub Manager so you can use it. Please respond with anything you might think is helpful to me, Thank You!

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: SQM/AQM Support

That sort of facility is not available WITH BT hub and you need to purchase a third party router to get that sort of facility

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings