cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 26

Re: Smart Hub Plus launched

Go to solution

CPU manufactureers havent stopped using clock speeds as a measure at, thats why every single generation Intel bring out a KS model with teh only improvement being imrpoved clocks (this year 13900KS @6Ghz). Bt sell a whole hoem package so clearly there is a need for it yet still no 2.5Gbps so teh whole home can  enjoy teh improved speed. A quick search around forums will show that there is a want for faster speeds, why do you think all current Generation motherboards from Intel and AMD have WiFi 6E and most medium to high end boards have 2.5, 5 and 10Gbps LAN ports. Other countries have been rolling out 10Gbps broadband for a while now and consumers in these reqions are loving it, and what is actually wrong with BT's network, why are we capped so low with upload speeds when one of teh advantages of fibre is a synclronis connection

Me personally, as soon as other ISPs are offering the faster packages i shall be ditching BT and moving to them and switching my phone to a VOIp provider. BT just cannot be trusted to provide proper hardware for its services

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 26

Go to solution
Then I'll just repeat what I said before, and bow out:

I think it's fair to say that you're not the target market for this product then @Cliffycliff
Message 23 of 26

Go to solution

I have marked this as solved and will move on, didn't really want to start a domestic about hub ports!

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | EE TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Message 24 of 26

Go to solution

Perhaps one of the mods might care to lock the thread as it is going nowhere.

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 26

Go to solution

Much like Bt i guess

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 26

Go to solution

Thanks all for posting.

I'd have to agree with you @licquorice

Cheers