cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Smarthub 2 Issue since f/w update

Go to solution

My Smarthub2 received an update to firmware v0.38.00.10147-BT  on 13/02/23, and ever since this update, every night, I have had a very strange issue, in that my box freezes up around 2AM. It is completely locked out, wifi and lan cease to work, the light is solid blue, and the device logs end at that point in time, and the box stays like that until its powered off and back on, which it will then work flawlessly until 2am(ish) the next morning.
I can see no consistency or anything irregular in the logs preceding the system lock up. The only pattern is the time in the morning.

Has anyone else experienced such an issue with this new firmware ?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Smarthub 2 Issue since f/w update

Go to solution

Try a factory reset of the Smarthub by pressing a pin into the recess button on the rear for about 20 seconds. This should ensure that any update is installed correctly.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

That was a bit of a nuclear option I was hoping to avoid, putting back all my firewall and fixed IP's etc. But I have just done so, and will await 2am tonight and see if its helped.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Well so far so good....no crash this morning after 7 consecutive lock ups 🙂

Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Within the Hub settings: Advanced Settings/System you can backup and restore all your Hub settings.

Richard

0 Ratings