cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT Product help

Go to solution

I do not have a BT account so no ID or log in but I have just bought a cordless BT Phone system and want to contact tech support by email (my hearing is not good on the phone) but I can't contact them that way without an ID and password. Brick wall! Any suggestions please?

Maurice2

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Product help

Go to solution

For help with items from BT Shop:

https://shop.bt.com/help/policies/contact-us

Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Maurice2, welcome to the forum and thanks for your post.

You don't need a BTID for the product helpdesk. If you can outline the problem another user on the forum may be able to offer some advice.

Not all products have support available via email but if you could post back which cordless phone you have we'll be happy to check further for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
Hi Guru,
Excellent and speedy response. Thank you
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi John C2, Thanks for your response and I will outline some of the questions I have about my recently purchased Cordless BT4600 system hich may avoid me having to repeat it again directly to BT.

1) I have recorded a phone conversation I originated using one of the handsets. It plays back on the handset but if I press "Play" on the base unit it says "No messages".  I thought that was strange. Does the record button on the handset not send its message to the answerphone?

2) The conversation is very important and I might need to use it at a later date. Is there any way to export the handset recording to a say , PC?

3) Call blocking is confusing me. I have it on and it intercepts incomings as expected to pass on identified callers to me but I have also recorded a personal announcement message.  If I am out and do not respond to the (named) incoming message does my answerphone then take over which gives the caller alternatives? 

0 Ratings