cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Synergy 6500s now do not respond to incoming calls

Hi

I have 4 Synergy 6500  located on 3 floors,  and different rooms one of which sits in an answering stand. these all  worked with  a BT Duet210  corded phone in the same circuit for several years without a problem . We were always able to pick up a call from any Synergy phone and attend to the incoming call. recently however some of the Synergy  6500 phones ring . while the corded phone carry on ringing.  Consequently we are only able to answer the call using the Duet210  located on the ground floor. None of the Synergy phones respond in unison as previously, some ring and when picked up, come up with a message "Searching" . 

We have changed and charged the batteries as suggested.I have Reset the Master and followed all the instructions according to the 67 page User Guide that I printed off the website when I purchased the set with no results.

However we can  always use any of the synergy 6500 to dial out.  Has anyone encountered this or similar problems and managed a solution, Any help or suggestions to remedy the situation would  be most  gratefully accepted. It seems  environmentally unacceptable and shame to bin the equipment The handsets and their charging bases are still in pristine condition. 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Synergy 6500s now do not respond to incoming calls

@LCROSS 

Try the product helpline.

Product helpdesk information

If your phone is within warranty:

By phone: 0800 145 6789

Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm, Saturday 9am to 2pm

By email: Click here for email support

If your product is out of warranty contact BT's recommended agent

By phone: 0800 980 8999

https://www.bt.com/help/user-guides/phones/landline-phones/cordless-phones-with-answer-machine/bt-sy...

0 Ratings