cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Whole Home 3 discs disconnecting, restarting and generally being rubbish

I've been in contact with the Technical Team in the past about my Whole Home disks purchased from Amazon and they are pretty much next to useless.

I've factory reset them multiple times and turned off legacy steering and other things recommended by the technical team until they stopped responding to me which is incredibly frustrating for a customer service team.

I have gone through numerous numbers and emails trying to find where in BT I can complain and make claims against warrant for defective items or get my money back on these expensive paperweights. 

Does anyone here know who or where I can contact as the whole thing is clear as mud.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Whole Home 3 discs disconnecting, restarting and generally being rubbish

Hi, @Invadertak welcome back to the community and thanks for posting. I'm sorry to see you're experiencing problems with your whole home wifi discs. It's the connected home team that you'll need to get in touch with regarding this and they'll be able to assist with your warranty claim request.

By phone: 0808 100 6116 Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm, Saturday 9.00am to 2.00pm

By email: btconnectedhome@bt.com

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings