cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

6 weeks no broadband when changing to full fibre.

On Friday I will have been 6 weeks without broadband and home phone (now we have been changed to digital)

I upgraded my contract to EE Full Fibre on BT,s advice plus it would be cheaper what could go wrong?

Firstly the contracter was 2 hrs late then he managed to drill through our 200 year old window sill through rushing cut the copper wire and tried to connect us to fibre and the light reading was too high so that has been it nearly 6 weeks with an EE hub that drops out frequently(apparently due to where I live) aproaching 6 1/2 hours on hold during numerous calls to be passed from pillar to post I am at my wits end.

Surely this cannot be acceptable and why have BT sold me a product they cannot deliver?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: 6 weeks no broadband when changing to full fibre.

As you are now an EE customer, you need to post on the EE forum https://community.ee.co.uk/

EE are a separate company within the BT Group.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Apologies its always BT engineers who come out.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Its Openreach Field Technicians not BT Engineers that come out. Openreach provide and maintain the network for many different ISPs including EE.

BT Engineers work in offices designing networks.

You would have been sold an EE product because its what the sales people have an incentive to do.

0 Ratings