cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

8 weeks no internet

Hello all,

As title explains I have been without Internet for 8 weeks. Engineers have come out many times doing exactly the same as previous engineer visit and coming to same conclusion about a wire in junction box few streets away from my property being faulty.

Escalation to open reach who have moved at the pace of a snail and here I am 8 weeks without Internet. I have fibre connection and bt have provided me with a bt dongle which is not sufficient for my work purposes. 

I have tried filling up complaint online and it makes me fill up whole thing and when I press submit button it says the complaints section is not working. 

My contract finishes in December and it cannot come fast enough so I can leave. BT are still taking my monthly direct debits lol.

Is there anything I can do at this point  for early cancellation of contract?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: 8 weeks no internet

There is a good guide here on the steps to take.

https://www.ispreview.co.uk/new/complain/official_isp_complaints_handlers.php 

However I've flagged this for a  mod to drop in, they will attempt to get this resolved quickly for you and keep you updated along the way. They will also arrange compensation for you if resolved or not.

I suggest if they drop in tomorrow you give them the chance to solve it for you. They have a good track record for solving issues like this.

Message 3 of 4

Only 8 weeks?

You have a few more before this shower will care lol 😉

Tags (1)
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Anwarhu370,

I'm sorry for the problems you're having getitng your broadband connected. I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks 

MandyF