cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BROADBAND DOWN DUE TO TELEGRAPH POLE DAMAGE

A truck knocked a telegraph pole down outside my property on the 14th of December, I'm still waiting for BT / OPEN REACH to repair it. How do I get this resolved, I've had no feedback apart from a contractor visit on the the day the damage was done. I have bt broadband via 4g but this is dropping out regularly.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BROADBAND DOWN DUE TO TELEGRAPH POLE DAMAGE

@clivejpg 

Have you checked the progress on MyBT?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi @clivejpg 

Thanks for posting, sorry you've not had any updates on the fault affecting your service.

I can have this investigated for you to chase update. I've sent you a private message asking for more information to help us investigate this for you.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Which exchange are you connected to? FTTP or FTTC?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

There’s a National Shortage of Telephone Poles caused by the Cold Pandemic and the wait times to get some installed/replaced is 2 to 3 months.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

There are only 2 faults(on Openreach network status page)  pending from around the 14th (anything after 3.00pm would be the 15th).

One FTTP in Bodmin area with an ERA of 6/1/22 and one FTTC in Daubhill with ERA of 7/1/22

2022-01-04 22_22_11-Microsoft Excel - Fibre network incident summaries - 04_01_2022 9am v1  [Protect.png2022-01-04 22_22_45-Microsoft Excel - Fibre network incident summaries - 04_01_2022 9am v1  [Protect.png